My life did not please me, so I created my life" - Coco Chanel
A Message From Our Founder - the ORIGINAL RESILIENTISTA
Welcome to Resilientista! A tiny space in this vast world of on-line communities inspiring women to make themselves a priority, practice self care on daily and live the life they want! I know it can be difficult at times to move forward when life gifts you lemons, but I have learned first hand that if we practice self care on the daily, when these lemons are tossed your way - it becomes easier to take a deep breathe, and smile knowing you will find a way to make limoncello.
Whether you are looking for inspiration for a particular area of your life - Relationships; Financial Wellness; Beauty and Skincare; Fitness and Nutrition; Spiritual Wellness; Fashion; Travel; Home Decor or are looking to start a brand new life chapter, I invite you to pour your self a glass of your favourite beverage, kick off your shoes, get comfortable and click through the various sections of Resilientista. As a collaborative, the women who write for Resilientista are passionate about two things; creating the life they want to live, and helping other women succeed in living their best life too!
What makes Resilientista unique is that it was inspired by all the lemons in life I and other women around me were gifted with. It's based on the tools I used (some I created myself) to move forward and take the leap to creating the me and life I want.
Lovely, don't just dream; start living the life of your dreams!
Resilientista: (re·sil·ient \ri-ˈzil-yənt\ ista\e-sta\), n.,
Who is a Resilientista?
Who is a Resilientista?
- She's single, married, divorced, widowed
- She embraces the lessons of her life, and uses them to create a life that fits the person she is (or is becoming)
- She is in her late 40s, 50s and beyond, she doesn't seek to be younger, but the best version of herself at any moment.
- She is a mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, furbaby mama
- She is ready to be a priority in her life, practice self care on the daily, and seeks guidance and inspiration for being her best self and living her best life!
- She is retired, starting a second career, is a lady boss.
- She sees other women as inspiration and also inspires.
- She has put her all into relationships in her life, she is now ready to put the relationship with herself first!