Fashion: Temps can range from warm, to cool, to cold all in the same day, so layering is important. And accessories are a perfect way to add a little personality - think scarves, hats, ear muffs, gloves, sweaters, wraps and of course all the gorgeous footwear options - I love my heels but Hello Boots! for the cooler temps.
2. Mother Nature's Canvas of reds, golds, oranges, browns, yellows and every shade in-between: In this world of instant gratification the change of seasons is still one thing that we must be patient and wait for. We must make the time to take in the kaleidoscope of colours for it's only here a short time before the white blanket of winter is cast.
3. Return to comfort foods: Cool days and cold evenings call for hearty foods - stews, chili, Sheppard's pie, apple pie.
image credit Google
4. Apples: Picking them, eating them, baking pies and apple cider - there is something about being in an orchard and picking apples that always warms my soul.
Paris 2015 - Angelina's Hot Chocolate
5. Hot Chocolate: Whether its solo, topped with marshmallows, whip cream - or spiced up with cayenne, nutmeg or cinnamon or pumpkin spice ... A trip to Paris is always a good idea ...Need I saw more here??? :)
6. Playing in the leaves: who doesn't remember building leaf forts and piles to jump in? Autumn is a great time to nurture the inner child in all of us.
7. Gathering with Family and Friends: With today's busy schedules time to gather with family and friends is slowly becoming more of a challenge. Thanksgiving is a time to disconnect from technology (even if only for a few hours - trust me the world will not end if you don't see the latest instagram post) and rec-connect with loved ones. Time is precious ...
What are your favourite things about autumn?